The system consists of two rack types: the Base Rack rests on the ground and carries the first layer of rails, the Layer Rack allows further layers to be stacked on top.
The maximum height of a finished stack of rails depends upon the ground conditions but, as well as maximising space, our Rail Racks provide a neat, safe solution.
Thomson Rail Racks are available to suit all rail types including conductor rail and can be made to carry any number of rails per layer.
Storing stock rails in yards and on site is a simple and safe matter using Thomson Engineering Design's Rail Racks. These are particularly useful for safely containing bullhead rail sections.
Safely stacking rails, particularly bullhead section rail, is a simple matter with Thomson Rail Racks.
- Simple and Safe
- Compatible with Thomson rail-handling devices
- Maximises utilistation of space
- Weight (bullhead base 6-rail) :- 25 kg
- 25 kg Weight (bullhead layer rack 6-rail) :- 24.5kg
- Max stack height Depends on ground conditions
- Weight:- 24.5kg
All layer racks are fitted with a lifting point
- Body Colour :- 08E51 Yellow
- Alternative Finish :- Hot Dip Galvanised
- Lightweight and compact
- Neat and tidy solution
- 6-rail rack manually handleable
- Racks available for any width Racks available for all rail types
- High strength all-steel construction
- Rails spaced ready for grab handling
- High resistance to abuse
- Powder coated or galvanised finish
- CE Marked
A ROBUST, SAFE AND SECURE SYSTEM FOR STACKING AND STORING RAIL SECTIONS.