Massive, all-steel construction and hardened high-tensile steel wear parts ensures that the TD15-01 Threader Dragger is tough enough for the job.
A massive 50 tonne grip force and serrated case-hardened jaws ensures a firm grip of the rail even with a 10 tonne pull force.
Proven Rail Foot Thimble technology makes this a robust and accurate rail threading head.
Two functions in one attachment with no compromise on performance or capability.
TD15-01 Threader Dragger
Combining the versatile Rail Foot Thimble with a hydraulic Drag Clamp into a single unit the TD15-01 Threader Dragger is the ultimate solution to handling long welded rails
The Thomson Engineering Design TD15-01 Threader dragger is the ultimate tool for handling, removing and installing long welded rails of all types (including conductor rail).
- nstant changeover between functions
- Reduced rail installation time
- Two-in-one versatility
- Long working life
- Weight :- 710 kg
- WLL (Safe Working Load) :- 2,000 kg
- Max. Pull force :- 10,000 kgf
- Mechanism :- Fully Hydraulic
- 0/A Height (shipping) :- 910 mm
- 0/A Width :- 1125mm
- 0/A Length :- 1320 mm
- Body Colour :- 08E51 Yellow
- Moving parts :- Signal 1
Tow chain and shear link available.
Lifitng chain set available
LOLER Test certificate supplied.
- 50 tonne grip force on dragger Hardened steel jaws
- For use with running and conductor rails
- Durable Case Hardened threading rollers
- Check valves on cylinders
- Hardened steel bushes on grab Instant change from dragging to threading and vice versa
THE COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR THE HANDLING, REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION OF LONG WELDED RUNNING AND CONDUCTOR RAILS.